Luxury Ready to Wear closet brand predictions- winter time #Jordan #LoveJO ‎#حب #الأردن #حب_الأردن

by - 21:47

Hello 2018, Happy New Year folks hope you have had an amazing joyful holidays, I had a joyful fun one here, although it was cold(freezing cold).
Yeah yeah it is that time of the year for another closet predictions(biannual predictions) you can read my 3 summer predictions here. So talking about prediction can we say that the last 4 months a few of the pieces I predicted got chosen or bought by Her Majesty/Stylist. I was literally screaming in my head when she wore a few and wander if she or someone on her styling team reads this blog(Hello Your Majesty, thanks for reading hope the prediction went well)
Here are some prediction I did and she wore (ps I didnt add the pieces after id, if you read the post before the event you will see the items in it):
Fendi

Talitha

Fendi

Alexander McQueen













While Her Majesty is still on holidays in the sun in Los Angeles, California (I am jealous about that), I did my usual skimming of fashion magazines to fish out my best and lets say I didnt find that much interesting and fitting Her Majesty's style, I will have her usual go to brands, new brands, local jordanian or arab brands. In my end of year message I spoke of my disappointment in not seeing her wear local brands(local as in Jordanian and Middle eastern) except for Maison Makerem but a surprise in her wearing a favorite designer in the british royal family Emilia Wickstead.

You May Also Like

0 comments